ATLANTA – Building on its efforts to promote talent with proven skills and execute on its business objectives, Manheim has announced five general manager selections for new and expanded roles at its operating locations nationwide.
- Dana Lowenthal has been promoted to general manager of Manheim Central Florida. Her career with the Cox family of companies began in 2008 at Cox Newspapers before transitioning to the technology and digital space at Manheim. She then held roles of increasing responsibility before becoming assistant general manager of Manheim Palm Beach in 2015. Most recently, she was the auction manager at Manheim Central Florida before her promotion to general manager this summer. Lowenthal is a stalwart of Manheim’s leadership team as a co-founder of the Women with Drive employee resource group at Cox Automotive. She also held roles on the Manheim Diversity and Inclusion Committee and a member of the Women in Technology Board of Directors in Atlanta.
- Maxine Mane has been promoted to general manager of Manheim New England. Mane joined Manheim in 2012 as the promotions manager for several operating locations in Florida before being elevated to dealer services manager for Manheim Palm Beach in 2014. Most recently, she served as assistant general manager for Manheim Dallas overseeing the front office, arbitration, call center, client experience, and marketing and promotions teams and was instrumental in increasing dealer sales last year.
- Tom Rastelli has been promoted to general manager of Manheim Portland. He joined Manheim in 2014 as a field sales manager in the Northeast and has shown a passion for developing others, leading teams, and driving results. Previously, as assistant general manager for Manheim Phoenix, Rastelli was instrumental in growing dealer volume year over year and surpassing vehicle volume benchmarks in 2018.
“The deep roster of talent we have in the field was essential to us being able to quickly fill these general manager roles from within,” said Patrick Brennan, senior vice president, Marketplace for Manheim. “I am proud of our tremendous team and excited about how these leaders will serve our clients.”
Additionally, Manheim has expanded the roles of two general managers with proven leadership skills:
- Mike Cesta, general manager of Manheim Chicago, has assumed the additional responsibility of general management for Manheim Arena, also in Illinois. Cesta joined Manheim in 1998. His leadership highlights include establishing the Retail Reconditioning operations at Manheim Chicago in 2016 and engaging team members to nearly double Manheim Chicago’s financial performance.
- Emily Decker, general manager of Manheim Indianapolis, will take on general management for Manheim Cincinnati in 2019 upon the retirement of current GM, Anita Jamison. Decker joined Manheim in 1997. Under her team leadership approach, Manheim Indianapolis has generated notable growth and been recognized as one of Indiana’s top places to work for three consecutive years.
About Manheim (www.manheim.com )
Manheim® is North America's leading provider of end-to-end wholesale solutions that help dealer and commercial clients increase profits in their used vehicle operations. Through its physical, mobile and digital sales network, Manheim offers services for inventory management, buying and selling, floor planning, logistics, assurance and reconditioning. With its omni-channel approach, Manheim Marketplace enables wholesale vehicle clients more efficient ways to connect and transact business how and when they want. Approximately 18,000 team members help Manheim offer 8 million used vehicles annually, facilitating transactions representing nearly $58 billion in value. Headquartered in Atlanta, Manheim North America is a Cox Automotive™ brand. For more information, visit http://press.manheim.com.